- Filter your graph for the year "2012"
- Drag "Month" to the column shelf
- Drag "Sales" to the row shelf
|Sales by Month|
- Calculate the running average of sales
- Create the following calculated field
|Running Average of Monthly Sales|
- Add the calculation to the Rows Shelf
- In the Marks Card, click the triangle in the upper-right corner -> Select "Multiple Mark Types"
- Click the Right Arrow that appeared until you get to "Running Average of Monthly Sales"
- Change the Mark Type to "Line"
- Right-click the "Running Average of Monthly Sales" pill and select "Dual Axis"
- Right-click on the right axis and select "Synchronize Axis"
|Sales by Month with Running Average|
|Profit by Sub-Category with Pareto Line|