- Create the following dashboards:
- Profit by Category
- All Additive Measure by Customer (Sorted by Highest Profit)
|Profit by Category|
- Create a new dashboard
- Drag a "Vertical Layout Container" onto the dashboard
- Drag "Profit by Customer" onto the Layout Container
- Set the Fit to "Entire View"
- Drag "Customer Information" below "Profit by Customer"
- Set the Fit to "Fit Width"
- Set the Dashboard Size to "Exactly -> Laptop" (You can choose any size you want)
|Dashboard with no Actions|
- Create the following action
Then, when you deselect the Category, the bar graph expands to hide the empty "Customer Information" chart. This is because we put the bar graph in a "Vertical Layout Container" with fit "Entire View."