- Find the unprofitable customers
- Create a line graph of Profit per Year, segregated by Profitable/Unprofitable Customers
- Use the Pages Shelf to hide the Unprofitable line.
|Profit by Year, from Profitable Customers|
- Calculate the Total Profit using both Profitable and Unprofitable Customers
- Create the following table calculation
- Use this table calculation to create a synchronized, dual-axis line chart.
|Total Profit and Profit from Profitable Customers by Year|
Now, let's look a more traditional What-If Analysis. What would happen to my profit if I decreased my shipping cost by X%?
- Calculate the new profit
- Create the following calculated field
- Create a line chart to compare Profit and New Profit by Year
|Profit and New Profit by Year|